I recently met a dietitian who asked me to include some healthy stuff in my diet on a regular basis. Though no one diagnosed any medical problem but as per them if you want to stay fit and healthy, you need to include these things in your daily diet. I think taking 2 spoon of Amla juice in the morning doesn’t take too long time to give to your health. Rightly said “Health is Wealth”. These days with the growing economy, you don’t need to buy amla and get the juice but you get the juice available at the store. There are few things which as per my research I found should be included in the daily diet.
ALOEVERA: Aloevera plant is a non toxin, succulent plant that stores water in its leaves which makes it possible to survive long without water and in deserts as well. Aloe Vera has been proved to be the beauty secret for most of the movies stars. This plant is considered to be the best solution for most of the health benefit. Aloevera is used as an ointment, medicine and many more other purpose. Various products are available in the market like aloevera juice, aloevera gel etc.
Benefits of aloevera juice:
– Amino acid present in aloevera plant helps one to replenish the body.
– It helps in proper digestion and treat problems like stomach ache and heart burns.
– Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, Floic acid present in aleovera enhances body defense system.
– It enhances and supports the immune system.
Benefits of Aloevera Gel:
– Healthy hair is one of the biggest benefit from aloevera gel.It is generally used to treat dandruff problem.
– Anti inflammatory properties present in aloevera helps treat acne problem and various skin disorders. Aloevera gel and various moisturizers are available to be applied to treat acne and skin problems.
– Aleovera gel helps curing blisters, insect bites or any other allergic reactions.
AMLA: With winters comes the Indian gooseberry known as Amla. Though you may not like the taste but don’t rush towards your decision as this little fruit is a big source of Vitamin C.
Health benefits of Amla:
– For people suffering from the deficiency of Vitamin C, Amla prove to be a solution.
– Amla being high in fiber help those who are being troubled with constipation.
– Amla contains antioxidants which helps prevent Cancer.
– Anti inflammatory properties present in amla helps to get relief from joint pains.
– Are you suffering from sleep disorder? Take 2 spoons of Amla juice before going to bed.
ISABGOL: Isabgol is the old age medicine used in Ayurveda for the constipation problems. It is a natural food that is cooling, soothing, prevents acidity, and prevents constipation. Psyllium plant is an annual herb that grows to the height of 12 to 18 inches. The seeds are enclosed in capsules that open up at the stage of maturity.
Health benefits of Isabgol:
– Isabgol has high fiber content which is soluble in nature. It helps to control the blood cholesterol level.
– It increases the moisture content of the stool which eases the bowel mobility.
– It gets you relief form problem associated with chronic constipation such as piles, fistulas etc.
– It helps in losing weight faster as per dietician as it contains high fiber.
HONEY: During ancient times, honey has always been a part of Ayurveda medicines. It is always recommended to take with some or the other things to kill the side effects of the particular medicine.
Health benefits of honey:
– Due to high level of antioxidants, they rid our system of damaging free radicals that cause cell damage.
– It has great antibacterial factors which if applied on wounds gives instant relief.
– It is always recommended to take honey mixed with ginger for sour throat relief.
– Honey is also very healthy for skin. It is an excellent scrub.
Health is one thing you should never compromise with. You can find all these natural and pure stuff at http://www.indianity.com.